Escape de la U.S.B. Escape de la U.S.B.

Not for Newgrounds...

The animation part wasn't half-bad. 8-bit style was nice, but this wasn't a movie. It was a photo slideshow of your friends.
I'm happy that it was a "worthness" experience for you.

LeCorvo responds:

Hahaha! Thanks, i guess.

psycho clowns psycho clowns

Sorry, no...

I don't mean to be rude, but if you know something will get bad reviews, don't submit it! You were right, it isn't really a quality flash. But keep working with flash.

Voice acting test Voice acting test

Good..

I suggest making more frames for each mouth position, and maybe getting a better mic. But it was good, the voices fit the characters.

Cladicus-Claveman responds:

thnx, glad u think my voice acting is good, that was the main reason i submitted this test was to see wat u guys think.

Bambee Bambee

Yeah!

Awesome! A killer funny parody I can show my parents!

ScientLOLojyuuichi!! ScientLOLojyuuichi!!

AWESOME

Holy crap, I never knew Tom Cruise could be so funny without creeping me out!
And that Heath Ledger joke was well-done, very tasteful.
Anyways, I think I'm still laughing.

Madness desultory Madness desultory

it was OK....

It was good, and the animation was better than some other madness stuff. But it seemed kind of pointless, what with no plot. If you gave us someone to sympathize with, rather than just a serial killer, you could have a really good, top-quality flash on your hands!

smotez responds:

I might have a plot as i go along i'll think it up as i go along.

Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

Awexome, yes, that's right, with an "x"!

I am hypnotized
I'm not here to criticize, but I kinda wonder how this made front page, it's not really an animation.
But it was awesome just the same, so if anyone is hating, this kid had the balls to do this on the internet, he's not gay.

Worm Story Worm Story

AUGHRHGHRHG!!!

I seizure having with greatness and hilarity!!!

The Kite Runner The Kite Runner

Awesome!

Animation was cool, I loved the characters. The song helped me practice for French class, that was kinda weird. But overall, it was a really awesome job. Keep 'em coming!

Warhammer 40k Tribute 2 Warhammer 40k Tribute 2

Dat shit was for real!

Crazy! I can't wait for more! Your style is amazing! I thought it would end at one point, but it just kept going. Must have spent a long time on that one.